- Serck Heat Exchange has a wealth of experience all over the UK in supplying FM companies; contractors and end users. This includes the design & build of HVAC coils as well as the repair and installation on site
- The product range includes HVAC coils, calorifiers including plate coolers and process coolers. It is often the case that there is a problem with the existing design or that space/ access will not allow a repair or a direct replacement to be fitted. We are usually able to provide an alternative design.
- Our site teams are experienced and have the benefit of an extensive & continuing training program. Frequent customer accolades and the SafeContractor process provide confidence.
- Please contact the Serck Heat Exchange team for more information on our scope of supply/services.
- We have been trusted suppliers to steelworks, car plants and a wide variety of manufacturing companies for decades.
- Our scope includes refurbishment or replacement of old plant; design and manufacture of new heat exchangers to improve process efficiency or to reduce energy costs.
- Our site teams are experienced and have the benefit of an extensive & continuing training program. Our site staff hold CCNSG Safety Passports. Frequent customer accolades provide confidence.
- Please contact the Serck Heat Exchange team for more information on our services.
- Serck Heat Exchange has many years’ experience in marine heat exchange technology and whether vessels call at UK ports or further afield can offer a comprehensive cleaning, repair and replacement service.
- Serck Heat Exchange’ dedicated charge air cooler cleaning facility in the UK includes one of the country’s largest vibrasonic tanks and this facility goes further than any other cleaning technology to produce unrivalled results.
- Repairs and re-tubing can be carried out on-board ship or at any of Serck Heat Exchange’ works; vessels can be in port, dry-dock or even underway. The on-board marine team is extremely experienced and efficient and has a track record of delivering technically innovative and cost effective solutions for its clients.
- Please contact the Serck Heat Exchange team for more information on services for Marine.
- From our work in current nuclear power stations and through our links with the Nuclear Industry Association our knowledge and experience in this field continues to grow in readiness to provide an offering to the new nuclear build program.
- If you would like to talk to us about this exciting development then then please contact email@example.com
- Serck Heat Exchange is well-placed to deal with the demands of oil, gas, refining and petrochemical industries, with experience in exploration and production companies as well as EPCs.
- The Serck Heat Exchange team has many years’ experience in the design and manufacture of all types of heat exchange equipment and alongside design and manufacture, offer installation, servicing and cleaning of heat exchangers. With highly qualified and experienced staff, safety is a primary concern when working on site and all Serck Heat Exchange staff are CCNSG safety passport holders who undertake regular in-house training.
- Please contact the Serck Heat Exchange team to find out more about its track record of delivering technically innovative and cost effective solutions for the Oil, Gas and Petrochemical industries.
- Oil, Gas, Coal, Combined Heat and Power, Renewable or current Nuclear: however you produce energy Serck Heat Exchange has the solution.
- Dealing with end users or EPCs, Serck Heat Exchange can design and manufacture heat exchangers for all environments and applications, and has a strong track record of delivering technically innovative and cost effective solutions.
- Please contact the Serck Heat Exchange team for more information on services for Power Generation.
- Our product range includes, transformer oil coolers, natural gas heaters, condensers, exhaust gas coolers, gas turbine coolers and dry air coolers. We are familiar and comfortable in designing, building and refurbishing to PV3 and similar gas and other utility industry specifications.
- As well as new design and build projects we refurbish and service existing heat exchangers of any make or type. We carry out planned NDT inspections either on site or at our works. Similarly, our experienced and certified site team install, commission, clean and repair all heat exchangers.
- Please contact the Serck Heat Exchange team for more information on the products and services that we can provide.
©2017 Serck Services inc. » Industries, All Rights Reserved